Tech in Asia Conference 2023
18-19 OCTOBER 2023 | RITZ-CARLTON PACIFIC PLACE, JAKARTA
🗓️ Date :
Wednesday, 18 October 2023 – Thursday, 19 October 2023
- Startup Factory exhibitors registration opens at 8 a.m. each day
- Registration opens at 9 a.m. each day
- Sessions start at 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Ritz-Carlton Pacific Place, Jakarta, 4th Floor, Sudirman Central Business District, Jl. Jend. Sudirman kav 52-53, Senayan, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta, 12190
Frequently Asked Questions
Via MRT — Istora Mandiri
- Exit A / C (6-minute walk)
Via Transjakarta — Polda Metro Jaya
- Akses B (7-minute walk)
Local taxi or ride-hailing services
- Bluebird taxi
- Grab (Grab Car or Grab Bike)
- Go-jek (Go-Car or Go-Ride)
Please prepare your:
- You can find your ticket by searching your inbox for the email with the subject “Your ticket for Tech in Asia Conference 2023!” (💡Pro-tip: We recommend downloading your ticket beforehand to make the registration process even smoother.)
- Photo ID or passport (needs to match the name on the ticket)
- For an academic pass, a valid student ID must be presented in order for us to issue the badge.
- For a media pass, a valid media ID must be presented in order for us to issue the badge.
- Tech in Asia reserves the right to refuse invalid passes that do not match the name registered on the ticket and/or the system.
Download the official Tech in Asia Conference app
🔑 The Tech in Asia team will send you an invitation email before the event starts.
- Click on the link found in the email invitation. (Subject: Get ready for TIA Conference! Download conference app today)
- Click the ”Sign in” button.
- Select your access method (email).
- Input your email address so we can send a login email to your inbox. Click on “Log in to Brella” and allow your device to redirect you to the app.
Yes, here’s a view of interactive Tech in Asia Conference 2023 map. Hover or tap on the pins to view more details. (View larger map)
Yes, you can get one at our walk-in ticket counter while supplies last. So it’s still better to buy your ticket ahead of time.
Yes, you can. To transfer your ticket to someone else, please fill out this form by 16 October 2023 at the latest. The Tech in Asia team will send the ticket to the new holder via email.
Do note that upon checking in the event, the name on the photo ID or passport presented at registration needs to match the name on the ticket.
Tech in Asia generally does not offer refunds once your order for a pass has been confirmed.
In any case, Tech in Asia shall not be liable and is under no obligation to process any refund claims. No refund will be given if the request is made after the event.
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the Tech in Asia Conference and unwind at our post-conference networking night on October 18 & 19. RSVP your slot here.
*Please note that this event is exclusively for pro / investor / partner / speaker pass holders. Tech in Asia reserves the right to cancel reservations if you do not meet the qualifications.
Main stage recordings will be sent to your registered email after the conference.
Got more questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com.