Anil Menghani is a seasoned business leader with over two decades of experience working for global brands and developing new markets from ground up. He has held several executive positions in his career. In his role as the VP – APJC, Anil is responsible for the P&L for the entire region. A keen marathoner, Anil believes in building long term relationships to drive growth. He is based in Singapore.
This is a panel session and will discuss
- The priority between user acquisition and optimizing power user
- Why do you choose to take the user acquisition strategy for their marketing plan?
- Why do they choose to optimize your power user for their marketing plan?
- How does their strategy impacting the marketing budget?
- What’s the impact of that strategy for their business growth?