Billy joined Moka early 2015 as employee number 12 to establish its Business Development function. In 2017, he became the Vice President of Sales to manage the whole Sales team that includes the SME Team, Enterprise Team, Telesales Team, and Sales Operations Team. Today, he leads an organization of more than 250 professionals who drive Moka’s growth through merchant acquisition.
Moka is a mobile technology company and Indonesian market leader providing Point of Sale (POS) and payment solutions that empower small and medium-sized businesses to sell and grow. Moka is currently present across Indonesia in 100+ cities with over 25,000 businesses and to date received $30 million in funding from top investors such as Sequoia Capital, SoftBank and East Ventures.
This is a keynote session and will share about
- What’s the sales pipeline? How important it is for a startup?
- How does the company build their sales pipeline for their company? What’s their process thinking?
- Who are the people that involved in the process?
- What’s their strategy on executing the sales pipeline? Target Big or Target Small? Why?
- How do they track their sales progress?
- What are the dos and don’ts in building the sales pipeline for a startup?