Charlie Tjandra is a Senior Lead Business Intelligence at Tokopedia.
Charlie is a graduate of the University of Indonesia with Master of Management in Finance, supplementing his Computer Science education at Bina Nusantara University.
Charlie Tjandra is a family man first and attempts to be a passionate data learner, data democratization and data storyteller second.
This is a keynote session and will share about
- Tokopedia’s Journey and how it affects the use of DATA
- Day-to-day problem that our team faces with regards to Data Analysis
- What does it mean to be a data driven company
- How Tokopedia leverage Self-service Analytics to solve that problem
- What is the framework and technology used to enable self-service analytics
- What is next?