Dale began his journey with LINE in 2015 as the Senior Director of Global Business Development, overseeing Southeast Asia, Indochina, and South Asia market. Due to his comprehensive knowledge in Southeast Asia region, Dale is appointed as the Managing Director of LINE Indonesia starting from 2017. With his extensive experience in business development and business analytics, Dale is committed to providing the most exciting ways for Indonesian users in communicating and connecting with people, information, and services.
Prior to joining LINE, Dale has been in management consulting for more than 16 years at both A.T. Kearney and Bain & Company, leading global strategy consultancies. He has extensive experience in strategic and operational projects in automotive, aviation, financial services, industrial goods, mobile telecommunications, and private equity. Dale also worked in multiple geographies – Asia Pacific (Korea, Japan, China, and Southeast Asia), U.S., Latin America, and Middle East.
Dale holds a Bachelor of Administration Degree from Yonsei University, South Korea.
This is a panel session and will discuss about the best practice on the acquisition process and what to be noted for founders who consider to do it.
This is a panel session and will discuss
- The priority between user acquisition and optimizing power user
- Why do you choose to take the user acquisition strategy for their marketing plan?
- Why do they choose to optimize your power user for their marketing plan?
- How does their strategy impacting the marketing budget?
- What’s the impact of that strategy for their business growth?