- Over 11 years of direct investing experience across private equity, fund management and venture capital in the Financial Institutions sector across Europe and Asia.
- Prior to joining Openspace, Eng was part of Bank Central Asia Indonesia corporate venture arm investing in early-stage Fintech startup companies.
- Co-founded Kredivest, a peer-to-peer invoice lending platform in Indonesia.
- Previously with Macquarie and JPMorgan in London and Daiwa SB Investments Singapore.
- BSc Economics from University of Bath, United Kingdom.
This is a Q&A session where participants can ask their challenges for Funding issues to participating experts. The session is limited for 20 seats but you can still join standing since the setup will be in open space around the conference! Make sure you have your question ready because this session open only for 45 minutes.