Gaery is a Co-Founder of Tiket.com, The Pioneer & one of the leading Online Booking & Ticketing website for Travel & Entertainment in Indonesia. He is currently operating as the Chief Marketing Officer of the company (PT Global Tiket Network) to oversee the Marketing, Public Relations, Loyalty, & Customer Service Divisions. As of now, Tiket.com’s business divisions include Hotels, Flights, Concerts, & also the first and only Online Travel to offer Indonesian Train Tickets & Car Rental Bookings. Tiket.com continues to expand its business to become Indonesia’s most prominent Travel Booking platform.
Before founding Tiket.com, He had previous experience working with IBM Canada as an IT Analyst & Developer on eBusiness division during 2007-2011 where he was exposed to multi-national company experience such as Global Team collaboration & Cross-country projects. During his tenure at IBM, he was involved in influential projects such as Canadian Healthcare, National Airlines, & Telecommunications as a part of “Smarter Planet” initiatives. Prior to IBM, he used to work with HSBC Canada as Business Analyst during 2006.
He graduated from Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, Canada with Joint Major in Computing Science and Business Administration Bachelor Degree. His Interest & Expertise include E-Commerce, Business Development, Performance Marketing, Branding, Management Information.
This is a panel session and will discuss
- Why do they still use offline marketing as one of the marketing strategies, even though it is hard to measure?
- What kind of offline marketing do they use and what is their consideration?
- How do they track the conversion from offline marketing, considering its massive delay effect?
- How do they measure the marketing ROI on the marketing budget that they have spent for offline marketing?
- How do they evaluate/compare the offline marketing to their digital marketing strategy/plan?