Lars is an experienced global communications and business professional with 20 years of expertise in growing, managing and defending leading brands’ reputation from an in-house and agency perspective.
He started and runs PRecious Communications out of Singapore, a regional integrated, strategic communications consultancy that works with young brands and startups as well as global market leaders and government agencies. Based on his strong background in business development, integrated communications and team leadership, he drives impactful communications strategies that contribute to companies’ growth objectives and grew PRecious into a 50-people strong, regional and award-winning stronghold.
Lars has worked with some of the most exciting brands in their respective industries, incl. AT&T, Bundesliga, Citi, Coca-Cola, DBS, Evernote, Fidelity Investments, Huawei, Lenovo, Lufthansa, McAfee, Porsche, P&G, Sennheiser, Yahoo!.
Lars is a sought-after commentator, trainer and speaker on leadership, social media and strategic communications with worldwide engagements that include Australia, China, Dubai, Europe, Japan, Latin America and South East Asia.
This is a Fireside Chat session and will discuss about:
- What is Grab’s definition of Super App?
- Why Grab decide and come up with the branding as Super App?
- What is your consideration when you create a branding identity?
- How did you plan to distribute the branding message? What channel (online & offline)?
- How do you see Grab as Super App now? Is the branding that Grab achieve right now is what you expected?
- Is Super App branding affected the Grab business & growth? Please explain.