Leo has more than 20 years of professional experience in the area of strategy, technology, marketing, and product development. His main industry experience is in consulting, telecommunication, and banking. He has launched several well-known brands such as Three, AirAsia-HSBC credit card, and rebranding BII to Maybank. His latest stint was launching digibank by DBS, the first branchless, paperless, signatureless bank in Indonesia. He is a geek with passion in anything digital, science fiction, and marketing.
This is a keynote session and will share about
- How DBS transform through digital innovation?
- How does the company define the junior & senior level for the talents in the company?
- What is the junior & senior roles in the company? Do they have a certain effect for the company?
- What are the challenges when engaging with them and manage these talents?
- How does the company balancing junior & senior talent in the company, in term of relationship, performance, and teamwork?