Lim is an experienced Brand Manager with a demonstrated history of working on the internet/e-commerce industry. Currently, he’s working in DANA Indonesia, a technology company, a highly secured and scalable payment service platform in Indonesia, as a Senior Marketing Manager. Previously, Lim was managing JD core business portfolio, including brand campaigns & strategy, through ATL, Digital, and BTL as the Brand Manager in JD.ID.
This is a panel session and will discuss
- Why do they still use offline marketing as one of the marketing strategies, even though it is hard to measure?
- What kind of offline marketing do they use and what is their consideration?
- How do they track the conversion from offline marketing, considering its massive delay effect?
- How do they measure the marketing ROI on the marketing budget that they have spent for offline marketing?
- How do they evaluate/compare the offline marketing to their digital marketing strategy/plan?