If customer experience was a universal language, Malcolm Koh would possess a level of unique fluency.
Prior to joining Zendesk, he was Head of Customer Experience at Grab Singapore, one of the brand’s largest and most important markets in its burgeoning regional network.
Malcolm has worked with some of the world’s most customer-centric brands for over 15 years in various customer service roles, spanning a myriad of industries including retail, airlines, hotels, banking, financial services, game changing startups and software.
As a senior member of Zendesk Asia Pacific’s Go To Market and leadership team, Malcolm is responsible for helping existing customers scale their business through customer experience.
As Customer Experience Strategist and Customer-in-Residence for Asia Pacific, he works closely with Zendesk’s existing and potential customers who share his passion for optimizing operations to drive bottom-line value, while maximizing superior customer experiences to build customer-centric strategies.
He particularly loves working with enterprise brands to design seamless, omnichannel customer support solutions that help them be the company their customers want them to be.
This is a keynote session and will share about
- Current Zendesk’s customer journey
- How do they strategizing the customer journey for better sales growth?
- What are their considerations of this strategy? Who is involved in this process?
- How it impacts sales success?
- What is the lesson learned that they can share with the audience from Zendesk’s customer journey?