Sonat Yalcinkaya is the founder and CEO of Soyaka AI, creator of Shox, a social commerce app powered by artificial intelligence – similar to China’s Xiaohongshu and Mogujie. Prior to starting Soyaka AI, Sonat was a global eCommerce professional with 7+ years of experience globally, living and working in EU, USA and China, head of global ecommerce for Midea Group between 2015- 2018 and also an Amazon key account manager for Philips. Leveraging on his extensive experience in eCommerce, he wrote a book called 3-Months Online Store: Build Enterprise Level Online Store Under 3-Months.
This is a panel session and will discuss
- The priority between user acquisition and optimizing power user
- Why do you choose to take the user acquisition strategy for their marketing plan?
- Why do they choose to optimize your power user for their marketing plan?
- How does their strategy impacting the marketing budget?
- What’s the impact of that strategy for their business growth?