Hua Fung Teh is the Group President of ONE Championship. Together with the CEO, he leads the company day-to-day with a focus on strategic, commercial and media partnerships, as well as international expansion.
Teh was previously the Chief Financial Officer and Chairman, Greater China of the company. In that role he was responsible for finance, human resources, corporate development, media rights and digital partnerships. He also oversaw the company’s Greater China business. Prior to ONE, Teh was a Principal at global private equity firm TPG Capital (TPG), where he was a senior member of the Southeast Asia investment team. He also served on TPG’s China and US teams. Prior to TPG, Teh was an aviator with the Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF) and held leadership positions both at the RSAF and at Singapore’s Ministry of Trade and Industry, where he was a key member of the team that brought the Formula One Grand Prix (F1) to Singapore and organized the first night race in F1 history in 2008.
This a panel session and will discuss about:
- How do they see the competition in their market and how they picture their winning strategies?
- Competing for the mindshare of consumers and businesses is tough and not getting any easier. How they tackle that?
- Growth vs. revenue sometimes become a dilemma for many startups. What is their take on this?
- Growth needs high work pace. The work pace for some people mainly come from the team. How do they build their team to achieve where you are right now?
- What do they want to do next to win more in the competition?